fitbug confusion

Options
hollyjohns85
hollyjohns85 Posts: 24 Member
Hi I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same trouble as me or can explain how it works when linking the fitbug orb to my fitness pal.. I've connected mine but it never adjusts the calories on my fitness pal. I've done some walking this morning and still had no adjustment, I'm still having to log my workout through my fitness pal. Should it adjust automatically or do I still have to log them separately

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Under settings did you put a check mark in the box to allow negative calorie adjustments (from the website, go tp Home/Settings/Diary Settings)...

• hollyjohns85
    Options
    Ahh it says something about that on the app. So I have to log onto it from the computer? Is it on my fitness pal or the fitbug one? I really want to get them working properly I'm off out for another walk soon haha. Thanks so much for your help
  • Speazzy
    Speazzy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    OP - I was wondering the same thing about my Fitbit. I just found that setting that needs to be selected is on MFP website. Enjoy your walk! :smile:
  • hollyjohns85
    Options
    I've just selected it myself hopefully it works now. I only want to go for a walk to see if it works. Think I just need to walk for more than half an hour and I might get some extra calories for tea!! Thank you all for your help