need help leaning out

Options
6"0 19years old 170lbs 18bf want to get to 13% I workout 4times a week should I do full body or splits to burn more storage fat.

Replies

• awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    does not matter even one little bit. Just keep eating a t a calorie deficit and working out. At your body fat percentage though your Macro split is becoming very important. Make sure you are hitting your goals for Fat, Carbs and Protein.
  • Firecracker_
    Firecracker_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Really make sure your getting in lots of protien and watch your sugar intake. When working out make sure your incorporating cardio in with your strength training moves. I've seen better results and leaner frame from using more free weights and just body weight then using the machines but everyone's body is different. If you use a gym talk with a trainer they will have awesome advice or try bodybuilders.com its free and they have workout plans that you can follow:-)
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    6"0 19years old 170lbs 18bf want to get to 13% I workout 4times a week should I do full body or splits to burn more storage fat.

At 6'0 and 170 lbs and 19 years old the LAST thing I would do is go on caloric deficit. Get on a good weight training program and learn when to eat carbs and get those muscles growing...muscle burns the fat. Maybe eat maintenance for a while and lean out at current weight before stair stepping your caloric increases.

Macros might be right so make sure you get the right protein.