looking for some more support to drop 100lbs

Options
hey everyone, I'm a long time MFP user but I'm wanting to be a bit more dedicated a lose 100lbs the healthy way. Trying to find other people with similar goals with open food diaries.

Replies

• CyTottleben
    CyTottleben Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm also on a 100 pound journey. I started MFP after I'd lost 28 lbs, and down 3 more. Not that I'm counting or anything...
  • moledew
    moledew Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have my goal at 95lbs right now but would love to trim an extra 15 or so after that. My set goal is just the number I've always wanted to see myself at. We can do this ladies!
  • Alyssa0102
    Alyssa0102 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm down 100 lbs! Add me! I've still got about 30-40 to lose. I'd love to share my secrets :)
  • xoxlisaxox
    xoxlisaxox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose around 100lbs also.. Just started this MFP app not sure how it all works but I hope it helps
  • MrsHossYo
    MrsHossYo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My food diary isn't open right now, but I need to lose over 100 lbs and I'd love to have more friends for support!
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm also working on a goal of 100 pounds...but also with a large focus on eating healthy and daily exercise. For me eating and being healthy overall is just as important as the weight loss. I've done a lot of diets in the past...obviously unsuccessfully, but this time it's more of a whole lifestyle change. My diary is open...feel free to add me as a friend.
  • marialynn108
    marialynn108 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to loss, my first goal is just to get under the 300lb mark. My diary is open and another current goal of mine is to log everyday good or bad. Feel free to add me, the more the merrier.

~people don't always need advice. Sometimes all they really need is a hand to hold, an ear to listen, and a heart to understand them.

~It's amazing how far you are willing to go when someone believes in you.