I need tough love friends...

Options
HuskyHiker413
HuskyHiker413 Posts: 78 Member
I am starting up again after being away for a month or so...

When I stopped logging not one "friend" asked what was up... I am hoping to get back on track with a new group of friends (just a handful) that will speak up if they see a let up in focus. I can provide the same support. I'm looking for honest friends that will tell me like it is.

I still have about 80 lbs to lose (dropped about 50 this year)

If you think you can be a good tough love supporter please comment below with a bit about yourself.

-Jim

Replies

• AtomicOvary
    AtomicOvary Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Okay, but don't cry :P
  • MelissaLsmith93
    MelissaLsmith93 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's what I need. I'm new on here and want to lose 50Ibs. I tend to go all in at once and then get bored easily. I need to remain focused and stick at this. My family aren't supportive and are really bad eaters. My nan always offers to make and bake stuff and I have to politely decline lol
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need motivation as well! Be prepared though, even though I'm living in Switzerland, I'm from Brooklyn!!!
  • PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I will help get you working towards your goal:)
  • lincolntrose447
    lincolntrose447 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also in need of some tough love. I was doing really good and then the week before finals I dropped off my healthy eating wagon and not one person asked me what was going on. So if anyone else wants to add me to kick me in gear that would be great!
  • titoandjade
    titoandjade Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this. I also need tough love and when I an not here need some honesty ... no other way seems to help. I will log each day and help any one else. I have a goal of 50 lbs as of now. I am not sure how to use the site well so bear with me. Thanks for any help!
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    As long as you will be the same for me!
  • Incog_Nito
    Incog_Nito Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need it, too! Add!
  • GWehsling
    GWehsling Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I think the thing here is to collect friends that are interested in the social aspect of this site, rather than just 'numbers of friends' and so far, in my experience, you're not going to get very caring or individual attention if you are friends with somebody who has 500 other friends. Personally, I exclude anybody who hasn't taken the time to complete their profile page or who sends blank friend requests.

Having said that, feel free to add me, knowing that I'm not here to lose weight, but gain strength and eating discipline.

Good luck with your goal.