I need help I am stuck on 13st

Options
Forest91
Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
Hi I need help. Even through I have been weighing myself every week I have been stuck on 13st since the 30/04/2015. Before that day I had lost weight but since then I have not lost or gained any weight. Don't get me wrong I am happy that I have not gained any weight but I would love to lose more weight because I know I am still over weight. I have been eating right,going to the gym five days a week I am even at the moment training for a 5k race for life. So I don't where I am going wrong please help.

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    It has been two weeks -- not very long. The scale and the body do not move in sync together as perfectly as we would like. :) Be patent.
    Are you using a food scale to weigh diary journal entries?
  • sticky130
    sticky130 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Crikey! I've weighed the same eight for the past 5 weeks, jumped on the scale yesterday and I'd dropped 4lbs. just keep at it, as long as you're in a deficit it will show on the scale soon. :)
  • alioop64
    alioop64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Change up your exercise routine. Sometimes changes in your diet helps. Don't give up.
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everybody who comment just to let you all know I am now 12st 10lbs
  • singingdispatch100
    singingdispatch100 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Switch your work outs up. instead of going to the gym go play some soccer or football. Go bowling. play some frisbee golf or walk your or a friends dog. sometimes we stop loosing weight becuase our bodies are used to our work out routines. also change up the weights and reps if you do machines. some days do low weight high rep. others just do normal and then again you could up your weight and lower your reps and sets. regardless of what you do make sure to stay within what is safe. if you hurt yourself all you do is end up sliding backwards.
    good luck.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Nice and it shows you the value of being patient.
  • ionahughes
    ionahughes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem!! I'm eating healthy and exercising and the scales are not moving!! I have lost inshes bit its fustrating!!Help!!