Staying connected with the outside world

Options
My name is Amanda, I have been slowly trying to loose weight for the past 2 years. I've lost them gained then lost then..... You know the story. The point is, I'm 33yr old Mother of 5 and due to a car accident in December, and 2 Mini TIA's in the past 30 days I have lost all feeling in my right side. I'm now discharged from the hospital and am with Home Rehab PT/OT. I have a knee immobilizer due to my right leg numbness and buckling. My PT has ordered an AFO Brace and has stated my foot and hand are a 0 out of 5. I'm normally a very busy body, running errands, cooking, cleaning and being my kids Taxi. I now can barley "walk" (Dragging right leg) more then 2 hours a day. I can't afford to gain any more weight since I'm home all the time and can't even drive. I have started infusing water with fruits veggies and Herbs, and am trying my hardest not to eat because of depression. So far I'm 3 days strong! Lol! I'm looking for any suggestions, weight loss magic potions lol.... And just Overall Support.

Replies

• faithfulheathergirl
    faithfulheathergirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! The water idea is a good one! You can add me as a friend if you want :)