NSV with a dark underlining

Options
There are tons of forum posts about NSV (non-scale victories) where things are totally positive. There is at least one where people talk about unexpected results of weight loss. What I'm wondering is, what's your NSV that then turned into something that was not quite so much of a victory? What I'm looking for is that moment of happiness followed by that moment of horror or embarrassment (but you're still happy in the end).

I'll start. I was naked and looking down at my stomach today, thinking how awesome it was that it had gotten smaller and that I could see my pubes again. To my horror, I spotted a white hair. Seriously??? I'm 32 and that one little pube has skipped gray and gone straight to white!

Any others out there?

Replies

• daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    TMI, dude! :s

I've started dating again since I've lost weight, so my NSV is that I get hit on (a lot). Unfortunately, a lot of dudes are lying jerks and/or get all crazy and aggressive. Oh, well.

vFny0.gif
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    0agetgqjkg7d.gif

OMG, I LOVE this! Perfectly depicts my response to the OP. Will be saving this for future usage. Thank you!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    awkwardstaredown.gif