Time to make this happen!

Options
Hi, So I'm a happily married mum of three, perfect husband, perfect kids, our own business, a happy happy life, except for one not so small thing
My weight
Since the age of 16, I have obsessed, stressed, cried, accepted, rebelled about my weight, at school I was the fat friend, then I fell for the guy that would never in a hundred years go out with me and to him I was just a friend. For 15 years my weight went up and down and during it all I met and married my gorgeous husband (seriously, he really is, our kids are proof!) and we have our little family.
I have the usual reasons for wanting to lose weight, stay alive longer, good example to my kids, healthy lifestyle, etc... but honestly, this is all about me, God did not give me this body, Cadbury's did, my gran did, KFC did, you get my point. I want my husband to pick me up and carry me, I want to sit on the back of a motorbike, I want to buy something other than a handbag or earrings from Topshop!
Back to my nearly perfect life, my husband loves me 'just the way you are' which is lovely, but not helpful when you are trying to change yourself, my mother will always see me as fat, I could stand in front of her with a body like Taylor Swift and she still wouldn't see it (but that's an issue for another forum)
So, support, advice, encouragement, motivation, a nudge, a push, a shove, a sounding board, a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on... I have been on this journey for most of my life and I know better than anyone that you can't do it alone, so lets do it together and make it happen! xxxxxxxxx