tips, for a 2nd timer

Options
I lost 90lbs last year and recently gained about 60lbs back. How cant I restart and keep off the weight for good. I cant seem to control my appetite and im always hungry even when i'm full. please help, i need tips and motivation

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I found this link very useful
    Good luck in your healthy journey
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
  • jerseygene
    jerseygene Posts: 131 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have not got to my goal yet but from what i have seen from others that have got there and kept it off is that they don't just stop logging and go back to eating what they want. doing this is a life chang and treating it as a diet just don't work long term. There are people on here that got to there goal weight a long long time ago but still come on every day if not to chat as much as they did but just to log as to keep track of their food intake and by doing so they notes sooner when things start to go wrong. I don't know what or when you eat but maybe the norm of three meals a day won't shoot you if you are hungry all the time maybe you will need to eat smaller meals but more often maybe up to 5 or 6 times a day to keep your hunger under control but still keeping within your calorie allowance and make the effort to drink plenty of water throughout the day. Good luck on your journey i hope you do it and keep it off this time. and if you need a friend to try and help out on MFP feel free to add.
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I honestly feel as though I could have written your post myself. This is my second time around as well. The first time I lost 97 pounds in a year. Then I started reverting back to my old habits and eventually ate my way almost completely back to the start. I gained back all except for 20 pounds. It killed me for a while to have gotten so far off track and to have to start all over - there was a lot of self pity involved. Today marks day three of being back on track and I couldn't be happier. I'm going to be here religiously - so feel free to add me! Good luck :)