Anyone have Rehbands or Exosleeves?

Options
knt217
knt217 Posts: 115 Member
Have you tried both? Which do you prefer? Also, how do you measure? The Exosleeves website says to measure 15 cm below the knee cap, but doesn't specify if that mean the top or bottom of the knee cap. I'd assume top since that seems closer to the place the bottom of the bad will hit, but I don't know and it means a size difference for me! Thanks!!

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    knt217 wrote: »
    Have you tried both? Which do you prefer? Also, how do you measure? The Exosleeves website says to measure 15 cm below the knee cap, but doesn't specify if that mean the top or bottom of the knee cap. I'd assume top since that seems closer to the place the bottom of the bad will hit, but I don't know and it means a size difference for me! Thanks!!

I've used Rehbands and SBDs. Both were excellent, I prefer SBD's a bit more because they're a bit more sturdy and provide slightly better support.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »
    knt217 wrote: »

I've used Rehbands and SBDs. Both were excellent, I prefer SBD's a bit more because they're a bit more sturdy and provide slightly better support.

This. Both are excellent. I use the Rehbands just because they're easier to deal with but if they start falling apart I'll probably go with SBDs full-time. Never heard of Exosleeves.

As far as measurements, I doubt it matters much. Measure from the middle of the kneecap and it will be hard to screw up.