The not so little dress

Options
cubsgirlinny
cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
There's a dress I bought a couple months ago that I loved and was on clearance. It was too small, but the price was hard to beat ($14 from orig. $150). It'd been hanging in my closet with tags still on until today. I pulled it out knowing that it was too small, but tried it on anyway. It's big. It's good to be wrong sometimes. I guess 18 lbs on a 5'2" frame makes a difference. :-)

Replies

• TrudyJoy2313
    TrudyJoy2313 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3

Being shorter is a blessing and a curse in the weight loss game. Great non scale victory.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • ShyPanda93
    ShyPanda93 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Great job. I got some jeans I am trying to fit into.. Great motivation for me
  • fitnatic130
    fitnatic130 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great work.I have a whole wardrobe full of nearly new clothes from before I got pregnant im excited to get back in them 18lbs down is my first goal so this is super motivational thanks for posting.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Feels great doesn't it? Congrats!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! That happened to me a couple times when I was losing weight. It was always annoying and pleasing at the same time. Annoying because I really wanted to wear whatever it was I purchased and pleasing because hey, who doesn't like being smaller when they're trying to lose weight? :)
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You could probably pay to get it altered.....that was an amazing deal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!