hi

Options
Hvoiles
Hvoiles Posts: 2 Member
I've downloaded this app several times. Today is finally the day! I'm ready to lose this weight, and feel good about myself again. And also, get healthier in the process! My starting goal is to lose 60lbs. I'm here to help encourage, and to get encouraged! I tend to not eat enough. But when I do finally eat something, it's always unhealthy! That's been my life long habit. Find something to keep myself full, and if they doesn't work, I throw in sweets throughout the day! I haven't had too hard of a time maintaining the weight in at, give or take 10 lbs, but now I need to find a different way, so I can get the weight off! Any suggestions are welcomed!

Replies

• QueenieSmurf
    QueenieSmurf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have similar problems. I go through periods of starving myself for weeks on end and then binge! I also have an awful sweet tooth. I JUST ADORE SUGARY, SOUR SWEETS. Gah! Feel free to add me and we can help one another out! ^-^
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back!! I can help motivate if you want to send me a friend request. Good luck. I know you will do well.