Fitness monitors...

Westki
Westki Posts: 1 Member
Hi! :) Glad to be here and so far - WOW! I like the comprehensiveness of this website! Looks like I should be able to stay motivated and look to this forum for information while on my fitness journey.
I exercise 4-6x a week in various ways- mostly classes at a big box. I have done some strength training over the years but use a trainer when I go that route. I'd love to do more with free weights and machines but just can't seem to get myself organized and educated. So thoughts on how to approach that would be great! I am not a novice at the weight amount just in techniques and how to keep straight what to do for each body part. Any way...
I am interested in buying a fitness monitor, I think! LOL, they are all the rage now and I feel like one might help me assess how effective my workouts are. Plus, I eat WAY to much. I need something to hold me accountable there. Any suggestions on which ones are best? I don't want to spend a ton of $$ nor do I intend to start training for a marathon soon (ever!) Thanks and look forward to being here!
Kim