my responses

Options
So many of these threads have similar titles. How can I find the ones I responded in but did not start without looking through all of them? I would also like to be able to just check the calorie content of things without actually adding them to my food diary then deleting them. And I often make things like homemade pot pies. I measure all the ingredients for each one and mix them before putting them in the crusts so I know how many calories are in each one. Is there a way to enter my own calorie content?

Replies

• Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    there is a star on the right side that you can click on and make yellow. Then you can click on the dark grey star next to the bell upper right, (under the dark blue stripe across the page). It will list what you have commented on and who has commented after you highlighted in yellow with a number.
    On the pie calories per serving you will have to add the ingredients to the food/add recipe/add ingredients part. You have to title it, then look for the add ingredients in blue under that. Putting in how many servings will get you a calories per serving thing. It will calculate it all for you.
  • sparkymurphy
    sparkymurphy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the information. I am finding this site a little complex but I like it, all in all.