Xbox Kinect- Pleasantly suprised!

Options
Janasse
Janasse Posts: 18 Member
I've had my kinect for a couple years now but haven't really tried much as far as the workouts go... in fact, the poor thing only gets turned on a few times a year when the nieces come over... Tonight I decided to do the Your Shape Fitness game. I went through and chose about 15 minutes of exercises. I have to say that I am surprised at how much of a workout I got! By the time I was done, I was out of breathe and sweaty. I don't plan to use it a ton, mainly on days that I just don't have time to go to the gym (about 30 minute drive one way) so I can at least get some kind of workout in.

Replies

• bmarie1920981
    bmarie1920981 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The tracking tends to get messy when you are working out on the floor which makes it frustrating for me. I tend to put on Just Dance 2014 and pretend I'm not sweaty and half dead after 3 songs
  • Janasse
    Janasse Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I don't go by what the game says I did. My living room is tiny so the tracker doesn't always work properly anyway. I just do the moves the best I can. I've been tempted by the Just Dance games but haven't given in to trying one yet.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of picking one up for our Xbox, they're so cheap now. I'd like the dance one.
  • AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I love Just Dance!

I also use the Nike Personal trainer game and it is always a great workout but it drives me nuts when the trackinf gets messed up, especially mid plank.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I love Dance Central for Kinect
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    The tracking tends to get messy when you are working out on the floor which makes it frustrating for me. I tend to put on Just Dance 2014 and pretend I'm not sweaty and half dead after 3 songs

Hahaha this was me yesterday. Lol
  • Funkychicken281
    Funkychicken281 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would you gals like to add me to your friends list on the Xbox? Then we can have a friendly competition. My username is WhackingGoose1
    I am a 34 female. Can't loose baby weight :(.
  • Funkychicken281
    Funkychicken281 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WhackingGoose2
    Sorry