Do you think I will be allowed back into the country?

Options
2»

Replies

• halleymw
    halleymw Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I think you will be fine, just be sure to bring other forms of picture id with you (at least 2). To have extreme overkill, bring a copy of your birth certificate and maybe even bring some pictures documenting your weight loss journey.

Mike
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I can see your concern- its a big difference. But i think it looks like you still- or your larger brother.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Make the same face, 2 IDs and tell them you lost 55kgs! That should shut them up......:laugh:
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    You definitely look different! Great job!! I've had people question my drivers license before....one of the few times I'm happy about the scars on my face because it's easy to realize it's me then!
  • Tysonlovesweights
    Tysonlovesweights Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    most places have a 5 yr validity on passports because there is LOTS of time in there for your appearance to change just because of age, so now that you have lost so much weight, once you return to the motherland, you really should get the photo/antire passport redone, just for your own convenience when travelling from now on.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!