Can lifting really help make your boobs perkier???

Options

Replies

• Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Woman and their Mammary Cracks ...lol Hilarious... In my town they ticket kids for having their pants down and showing off their butts always covered by underwear yet a woman can show crack all day long and be called sexy or slut? I'll never understand the world I live in..

Whats with the word creepy is it because you don't like something someone else does so they are now creepy I would look in the mirror before you label another person.
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hooray for boobies!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Posture will play a bigger role in how perky your boobs are than the muscles under the skin.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    OP, I'd say: maybe. You could improve posture, lose some fat, tighten up the foundation muscles resulting in better appearance. But whether that actually makes them more perky or not is subjective.
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I want my boobs to be perkier. How much of a change can I expect from lifting? And what exercises should I be doing to get perkier boobs? Does anyone have any experience with this?

I do the chest flies with dumbbells (and other chest exercises), and my boobs are perkier. there's not much of them left, at this point, but what's there is not as droopy as they once were. :p
  • jonrenly
    jonrenly Posts: 116 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    alyhuggan wrote: »
    csman49 wrote: »
    Why shouldn't she take progress pics? How many of you look at past and present pictures to see how you've progressed?

F*ckwits

Apparently because you are male you can't give valuable advice without people assuming you were insinuating she sends you the progress pictures for some reason. @csman49

lol rmfe...
  • jonrenly
    jonrenly Posts: 116 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    jonrenly wrote: »
    csman49 wrote: »
    Why shouldn't she take progress pics? How many of you look at past and present pictures to see how you've progressed?

F*ckwits

damn double post.... bloop
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Woman and their Mammary Cracks ...lol Hilarious... In my town they ticket kids for having their pants down and showing off their butts always covered by underwear yet a woman can show crack all day long and be called sexy or slut? I'll never understand the world I live in..

Whats with the word creepy is it because you don't like something someone else does so they are now creepy I would look in the mirror before you label another person.

Umm..

What.gif
  • celticlaxer
    celticlaxer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Back to the original question...
    The post about the underlying muscle foundation probably not doing much for the breasts themselves sounds plausible. However, there are 3 ways that I can think strength work will probably help the appearance- all in terms of improvements to surrounding physical context.
    - A firmer, stronger chest will probably give the impression of firmer breasts (especially when wearing v-neck or scoop neck shirts that show some of the upper chest above the breasts
    - Work focusing on the back muscles should improve posture, making things look "perkier"
    - Work on the lats or abs should yield a more slender, v-shaped torso and make breasts look bigger by comparison
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    The post about the underlying muscle foundation probably not doing much for the breasts themselves sounds plausible. However, there are 3 ways that I can think strength work will probably help the appearance- all in terms of improvements to surrounding physical context.
    - A firmer, stronger chest will probably give the impression of firmer breasts (especially when wearing v-neck or scoop neck shirts that show some of the upper chest above the breasts
    - Work focusing on the back muscles should improve posture, making things look "perkier"
    - Work on the lats or abs should yield a more slender, v-shaped torso and make breasts look bigger by comparison

All this is true if the OP is a small cup, in which case, most probably whether her breasts are perky or not would nto be her first concern. If she is a large cup (and not overall overweight) then unfrotunately not much can be done to correct things. Exercising and no serious weight fluctuations (including pregnancy) can help prevent the problem to some extend, but if the skin is already getting loose, exercise will not work miracles.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    aggelikik wrote: »

All this is true if the OP is a small cup, in which case, most probably whether her breasts are perky or not would nto be her first concern. If she is a large cup (and not overall overweight) then unfrotunately not much can be done to correct things. Exercising and no serious weight fluctuations (including pregnancy) can help prevent the problem to some extend, but if the skin is already getting loose, exercise will not work miracles.

But it depends on her tissue, if she has a more fat makeup and loses some in the process, then the other points are valid. It is hard to say, just have to try it and see.

• blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    aggelikik wrote: »

I have a really big cup size and I'm almost done with my weight loss. I'd say only 10 pounds of fat is all I need to lose. So I mean I guess I need to get some really nice bras and start lifting more.
  • Madame_Goldbrick
    Madame_Goldbrick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Swimming frequently helps mine perk up. Underlying muscle combined with
  • Madame_Goldbrick
    Madame_Goldbrick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    ...cutting some fat from surrounding areas emphasises them.. However, I'm also like aspirin's on an ironing board so meh!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Didn't make mine more perky, but they are very small, and working my chest has at least given some interest and definition to the area. I know that sounds weird but there's jus so much...space.
  • namarc0
    namarc0 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I know that when I have incorporated a strength training program with chest lifts into my diet and exercise regimen, I have noticed a little bit of a lift in my boobs. Yes, boobs are fat, but the muscles underneath, when strengthened will provide a slight lift. I would also add that if you are going to start lifting, do not just focus on chest muscles, but back,arms, etc. as well. This will insure that you are also strengthening back and shoulder muscles that will help your posture which also leads to a perkier look as well as making sure there's no imbalance in the muscles you are strengthening. You would never just work out one arm, right? You would try to strengthen both equally. Good luck!
  • gonebeast
    gonebeast Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yeah don't look listen to people saying its not possible. Sure breasts are fat but there's muscle under them that can give a slight lift. Also contrary to popular belief, wearing a bra is actually detrimental if u want perkiness. Think about it. The bra is just support, not wearing one will strengthen whatever is suppose to hold them up rather than having a bra doing the job instead of ur muscle.

@blueyellowhorse
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    Ciler_80 wrote: »
    i was thinking the same lmbo))))))
    gia07 wrote: »
    I wish my boobs were the only problem I had but again I am not under 30 either.. :(:(

Look all the guys will be posting here.. look... one ready wants pictures.. :D:D LOL LOL LOL LOL

Did you guys not think that he's potentially telling her to take progress pictures as comparisons, not asking her to send them to him? SMH.

Sure he is.

o8g4smt.gif

Hahaha!!!
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    gonebeast wrote: »
    Yeah don't look listen to people saying its not possible. Sure breasts are fat but there's muscle under them that can give a slight lift. Also contrary to popular belief, wearing a bra is actually detrimental if u want perkiness. Think about it. The bra is just support, not wearing one will strengthen whatever is suppose to hold them up rather than having a bra doing the job instead of ur muscle.

@blueyellowhorse

Yeah I'm thinking I could make them a little bit perkier. And idk about wearing bras or not. I hear different things about it. Who knows really...hmm.