Looking for friends! 51 pounds to lose, 5'3"

Options
2»

Replies

• sweetnurse55
    sweetnurse55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of 75 pounds to loose but one day at a time. I'm determined to not give up this time!! Feel free to add me
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You and me both! I have about 50 more lbs I want to lose. Add me if you like! :)
  • sebnemjett
    sebnemjett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me 60lbs to loose 5'1 current 206
  • jamie0812
    jamie0812 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • allens2001
    allens2001 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, please add me as a friend. I am 45 years old, 5'3 inches tall, been married for 13 years and 70lbs too heavy. I have three children and one has cerebral palsy so need to be healthy to take of her. This is the heaviest I have ever been in my life. In the last month I have stopped purchasing processed foods. Learning to cook healthy!!

Start weight: 265.8
    Current weight: 262.2
    Goal weight: 190
  • lexiewilson31
    lexiewilson31 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Since everyone is introducing themselves, I thought I would do the same!

I'm Alexandrea, or Lexie. I'm 5'1 and 29, turning 30 in about 6 months and I really want to start my 30's with a complete overhaul to my lifestyle. I want to incorporate exercise more into my life, eat smarter, feel more energized, and of course...look great by losing weight. :smile: I decided that I did not want to keep eating like I did in college when I turn 30 and I'm slowly but SURELY changing my life. :)

So far, I have lost about 12 pounds (more but I gained it back) since October 2014. But I'm determined to really lose the full 20 pounds that I want to lose by December 31 (which is my 30th birthday).

Lately though, I am not focusing as much on the scale as much as I am on just how I feel, how tight/shapely my waist and arms are (my trouble spots) and just if I feel confident, sexy, and proud of my food choices. :smile:

So anyway! That's me! I'd love to be friends with people who are looking for active encouragement but are also looking to actively hold others accountable too. :smile:

Also, am I the shortest person here?! I feel out of place! Everyone here is 5'3 and up! lol haha

My starting weight on this journey was: 172 (my highest)
    Current weight: 160
    Goal Weight: Just fit and/or 140
  • mzcary78
    mzcary78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for people to motivated each other..
    I'm looking to loss 40 bls.
    Also my doctor prescribed me some pills to help loss weight.
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'3 but I am aiming for 120. I have 42lbs to go.
  • JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i have more to lose than you but have now being doing this for 62 days and lost 38 lbs so far. I am always happy to share and motivate.
  • cake_n_wine
    cake_n_wine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I have about 65lbs to lose at 5'8"
  • KPC0629
    KPC0629 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Also looking to add some friends for motivation & accountability, feel free to add me as well! Trying to lose around 30 lbs!
  • mrsfreckles
    mrsfreckles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ireland, 33 yrs old. Have gained 18lbs of the 24 I lost due to hypothyroidism and lots of bad choices. Summer coming is a real motivator. Hopefully with exercise, support here and MFP I can improve my weight and health!