Moms of 2 in their 20's

Hi ,I'm 22 I have2 daughters .I am 5 mo PP and it is time get my body and life back. I feel disgusting about myself and my body but my husband loves it which in thankful for im just ready to feel it myself (: I do breastfeed which I know my calorie intake and what not. I m just here looking for support and motivation. With a 5 month old it's hard to even get a 20 min work out in some days! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Judging from your pic, you look amazing for a mother of two, but theirs a lot of mommy and me workouts for new moms, good luck to you!
  • fitnicole21
    fitnicole21 Posts: 71 Member
    Thanks! Its hard to do that when my daughter projectile spit ups lol and doesn't like any wrap .I have to be holding her. So I'm trying out a few different things!
  • mikevandever7
    mikevandever7 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi. As a personal trainer, I know everyone
    has their good days and not so good days. Log your food and make sure you are getting 30% of your calories from protein. In the app, go to goals and set the macro nutrients to carbs 50 protein 30 and fat to 20. If you have any questions just send them to me on fb at health and fitness coach Mike. I can put a convenient workout together for you as well. Good luck and keep me posted of your progress.