Strong curves

Options
ladybg81
ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
I just ordered this book from Amazon and I must say I'm pretty freaking excited about it. I've been back lifting for about 6 weeks now and man did I forget how much I love it. I rarely do cardio and am already fitting back into my "goal clothes" though I've only lost a few pounds. I'd love to hear what others experience has been with this program.

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I love it! Fits in great to support my dance training, fitness, and dealing with my past injuries.
  • sengalissa
    sengalissa Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    ladybg81 wrote: »
    I just ordered this book from Amazon and I must say I'm pretty freaking excited about it. I've been back lifting for about 6 weeks now and man did I forget how much I love it. I rarely do cardio and am already fitting back into my "goal clothes" though I've only lost a few pounds. I'd love to hear what others experience has been with this program.
    Got me hooked, now I do a 5x5 variation, adding hip thrusts but focusing on squats.
    So, yes, you should be excited :smile:
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I am in the beginning weeks of SC 9-12. My butt hurts! In a good way. I am also in the first week of SL 5x5 (the weights are low now) and plan to continue both programs if possible. SC really targets the core. I can see my six pack and as I said, "My butt hurts!"
  • Julz519
    Julz519 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Maybe I live under a rock but this is the first I have heard of this book!! I'm definitely going to have to go read up on it... I'm always looking for new things to change it up.