Weight Loss Group Challenge!

Options
slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
Hey everyone,

Just to let people know we're running group "challenge" for 12 weeks starting on the 20th of may. The main goal of the group is to support and motivate others to keep everyone on track

Everyone will add their weight to a thread on the group page each week (the thread will open each Wednesday, but you're welcome to weigh in whenever) and it will then be added to a Google Doc spreadsheet which everyone will be able to view. At the start there will also be an opportunity to set goals for the 4th, 8th and 12th weeks so you have something to aim for. You don't have to set goals if you don't want to of course

This will be the second round of the challenge. The first round finished this week with 10 members managing to stay for the full duration of the challenge. We started with over 50, so it shows it can definitely be difficult to stick with, but I for one found it really helpful. The members who did manage to stay all lost weight overall, so that's good :)

If it sounds like something you might be interedted in then the link is below, feel free to go check it out

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/106016-weekly-weigh-in-12-week-goals-round-2

-Jamie

Replies

• Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm with you to the end Bucky!
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    How do you join?
  • slikorify
    Options
    Click on the link in my post and then at the top of the page next to the title there should be a button you can click which just says join group :)
  • slikorify
    Options
    42 members in the group so far, still time for people to join if they want. Initial weigh in will be in 2 days!
  • marioernestonunez
    marioernestonunez Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    New here I'm down add me
  • slikorify
    Options
    Initial weigh in for this group is now up, if anyone still wants to join you will be able to for another week and then it will be switched to invite only. Currently at 48 members :)

To join just use the link in my first post to get to the group and then click join group