getting rid of baby bulge slowly but surely!! :)

Options
louisegibbs85
louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
Whilst pregnant with my daughter I put five stone on my body which was already two stone over my ideal weight of ten and a half stone, I had my daughter in October and did really well losing weight ..... then came Christmas haha! From then on my eating just spirralled back out of control! A couple of weeks ago tho I decided that I wanted to lose the weight, I felt sluggish, uncomfortable and was sad that I couldn't fit into any nice summer clothes and feel good, anywho I have lost 55lb since being pregnant .... so far, I would ideally like to lose another three stone, hopefully my will power will not fade again! I am determined to do it this time!! X

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    250 sit ups, it works!
  • Jennms85
    Jennms85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    We go on family vacation every Christmas break while the kids are home from school. This past year happened to be a water park 7 weeks after my daughter was born. I managed to get 10 lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight but wasn't pretty! Lol. And was also result of eating very little calories...prob around 500-600. Eventually plateaud (obviously) and began researching what to do when I discovered mfp. Down 21 lbs since and toning up! You got this!
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I need to lose weight off my bum and thighs mostly :laugh: :smile:
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    keep it up - GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • Jennms85
    Jennms85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I need to lose weight off my bum and thighs mostly :laugh: :smile:

I carry the same way
    Chalean extreme! Never had such a tight Tushie and my thighs are coming along as well. Only 4 weeks in!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!