The graph seems wrong!

Options
Since the update, I can't seem to use the graph properly :-( I used to eat a slight deficit/exercise more and the graph would tell me how many calories under I am for the week (if I wanted a treat and to still lose weight I could work it into my weekly plan). However, I now find that if I don't exercise, the figure for calories under is very low but as soon as I insert some exercise (even if it's only 200 calories burned) then that figure shoots up to the thousands. It doesn't make sense! I don't know where I stand anymore.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I'm now having to take the figure given for calories for the week and use a separate calculator to work out minus my exercise.

E.g. It says I've eaten 9300 calories this week which is around 1328 calories a day. But I've also burned 2000+ calories in the week so that figure should either be lower or my calories under should be higher/at least consistent!

Replies

• alexanderjrocks
    alexanderjrocks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yeah it doesn't make any sense. All the other "new" graphs work ok. But the weekly average one isn't as good as the old one. IMO
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    So they've broken the most useful feature

Not updating ...ever
  • maggleberrypie
    maggleberrypie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    So they've broken the most useful feature

Not updating ...ever
    Yeah it doesn't make any sense. All the other "new" graphs work ok. But the weekly average one isn't as good as the old one. IMO

Useless! I guess I'll have to keep tracking and re-calculating myself
  • weavingtheweb
    weavingtheweb Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Are you checking the net calories tab, that one shows the correct numbers for me?