Back again...

Options
lilteddy78
lilteddy78 Posts: 93 Member
ive been on MFP for quite a few years. I had lost 87lbs at one point. I have since gained back about 30 of those. I need to lose those 30 again plus around another 10. I'm currently around 190. I refuse to go over 200 again. It saddens me that I haven't had the control to cut back what I've been eating. I'm bipolar and I'm not sure if my meds are playing a role in this or not but I'm finally mentally stable and don't want to change the meds. I recently tried to start working out a little but then sprained my AC joint in my shoulder and it causes me a lot of pain if I do too much with it. I feel like I have so much against me. I used to run but then my ex left to be a truck driver. That made it so I can't run anymore. I had done insanity but my knees finally gave out and couldn't take doing the plyometrics. I get up at 5:15 M-F and go to bed anywhere from 9:30-11. I am constantly tired. So when I get home kids are fed and about an hour later go to bed to start another day. I haven't been able to situate what I eat because my day is so long. I always end up over my calories. It's getting very frustrating. :(