Fair Food and Concerts

I had a bad day. I went to the fair and had junk food. Greasey french fried and funnel cake didn't really taste good, but I ate it. Must be the smell and memories of my childhood. I went to see Boston in concert too. Danced and jumped around the entire show. How many calories do you think I burned during the 3 hour show?

Replies

• Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Get a misfit, they are cheap and they work. It will tell you calories. Not as fancy as a fitbit, but I got mine for 25 bucks. look up dancing at concert. I bet it's in there.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Hi:
    Any number guess would be incorrect anyway.
    I use my Heart Rate Monitor if I want to log my cardio activity calories burned (i.e. shoveling snow in the winter). I have a Polar FT7.
    Just log the food and start fresh tomorrow. Past is prologue.
    Good luck in your healthy journey
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 674 Member
    I went to the fair a couple weeks ago. We walked the entire length of it before I decided what I wanted to eat. Instead of getting the usual fair food (I already know what that stuff tastes like, and it'll be around all summer), I chose things that would create new memories. In this case, it was two raw oysters, a bite of schmancy street taco, sichuan spiced caramel corn, and a belgian waffle with chocolate and strawberries.
  • d1664256
    d1664256 Posts: 18 Member
    Yes, just start fresh. Your body becomes what you do most of the time. So just make sure you're good most of the time.