Looking for college students to make friends with!

Options
HI, I'm Mari. I'm 20 years old and just starting my journey.(for like the 3rd time) I'm looking to lose around 80 lbs and am in need of a friend to help me on this long road. I know college students will specifically understand how difficult preparing food and finding time to exercise is. I'm open to making other friends as well not just college students. I'd really just like someone to text and vent to on hard days or someone there to hear of the accomplishments I've made. I'd love to do the same for others and exchange knowledge. If you're in the same or similar boats as I am please add me! I can do it on my own but how great would it be to have others on my side?

Replies

• starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and trying to get a psychology degree. I'm 42 down and 42 to go!
  • FitnessasmyWitness
    FitnessasmyWitness Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me. I'll be back to college in the fall!
    I'm working on just toning up and losing 10 lbs but I'm an exercise and wellness major so perhaps I could be of assistance.
  • mariwilliams00
    mariwilliams00 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm added both of you!
  • JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. 38 down, roughly 90 to go. 25 and in Law School. Complete get not being able to prepare food and struggling to exercise.
  • sekotsjd
    sekotsjd Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish! Full time teacher about to go back for my Masters :)
  • hkmcvaugh
    hkmcvaugh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose around 80 pounds. ~21 pounds down so far. I'm 22, I just got my bachelor's and now I'm in Pharmacy School(3 more years to go). Good luck everyone!
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Does graduate students fit?? If so, that's me :))
  • VCFernandez13
    VCFernandez13 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, losing weight especially at college is tough but that's what we are here for to help each other and teach each other the way. I gained like 30 pounds during my freshmen year so losing that all was tough but you can do it!
  • emmy15rocks
    emmy15rocks Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm a student in the UK but I'm going to the USA for a placement for around 9 months in August! :)