question

Options
When i go to under my goal like by 900. It suggests that im not eating enough but i dont feel like eating more to meet that requirment. So the question is do i go ahead and stuff my face just to keep the app happy or do i say F*** that cuz i dont feel like eating??

Replies

• PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    You are a male with only 20 lbs to lose. You should be eating a lot more than 900 calories. Your body needs the fuel and the nutrition, which you're not getting at that low an intake.
    Set your goals to 0.5- 1.0 lb/week loss and eat that many calories. If you're exercising, eat back 1/2 the calories you burn. You'll lose the weight in a healthy manner.
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Yes 900 calories is way too low for a man. Go to reports and click on the nutrition tab and see what your body is missing. At 900 you're gonna lose and you don't want that. You're in the mindset "if 1500 calories is good then only 900 must be better". We'll that's not actually true because now you're body is going to eat your muscles. .....And that's not a pretty sight. So check out the nutrition tab and make sure you are eating the right foods to give your body the nutrition it need.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Why do you have to 'stuff your face'? You can easily just fit calorie dense food item or drink. Ice cream, beer, etc. to cap off the night.

Next time, plan ahead and eat some higher calorie foods to meet your goal. You're getting that warning for a reason, not just for sticks and giggles.
  • Charliegottheruns
    Charliegottheruns Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    PaytraB wrote: »
    You are a male with only 20 lbs to lose. You should be eating a lot more than 900 calories. Your body needs the fuel and the nutrition, which you're not getting at that low an intake.
    Set your goals to 0.5- 1.0 lb/week loss and eat that many calories. If you're exercising, eat back 1/2 the calories you burn. You'll lose the weight in a healthy manner.

Read the op question again then answer. :(
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Are you eating like this every day or just every now and then? If it is not every day then I honestly do not believe it should be a problem. Is it really healthy? No, but it isn't going to kill you either. If you can get yourself to eat more then go for it - but do not sweat it if you cannot. Just like one cheat day, one day of being under every now and then is not the end of the world :)