dark chocolate

Options
2»

Replies

• wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Dark for me. The sweet stuff is just candy. But the taste of dark varies a LOT, and not just due to cacao content. I can't stand anything made by Nestle's, for example. And that includes Dove.
  • brockbennett1981
    brockbennett1981 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    wabmester wrote: »
    Dark for me. The sweet stuff is just candy. But the taste of dark varies a LOT, and not just due to cacao content. I can't stand anything made by Nestle's, for example. And that includes Dove.

We all have dif favs, what is yours
  • wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I listed them above:

Endangered Species 88%
    Equal Exchange Panama 80%
    Trader Joe's Chocolate Lovers 85% (a bargain compared to the rest)

Try the Equal Exchange if you want a non-traditional taste. It has sort of a fruity taste, but there's no fruit in it. :)
  • brockbennett1981
    Options
    wabmester wrote: »
    I listed them above:

Endangered Species 88%
    Equal Exchange Panama 80%
    Trader Joe's Chocolate Lovers 85% (a bargain compared to the rest)

Try the Equal Exchange if you want a non-traditional taste. It has sort of a fruity taste, but there's no fruit in it. :)

Thanks
  • katkapjatakova
    katkapjatakova Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lindt 85% and 90% are my favourite:) the darker the better :)
  • s2mikey
    s2mikey Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Green and Blacks 85% is da bomb. Ghiradelli 86% midnight reserve is also wonderful. I eat a lot of the stuff. Doesn't cause me any issues. It's fairly low sugar and is actually good for you. The fat content is inconsequential and shouldn't bother anyone. Eat dark chocolate and be happy. :)
  • brockbennett1981
    Options
    s2mikey wrote: »
    Green and Blacks 85% is da bomb. Ghiradelli 86% midnight reserve is also wonderful. I eat a lot of the stuff. Doesn't cause me any issues. It's fairly low sugar and is actually good for you. The fat content is inconsequential and shouldn't bother anyone. Eat dark chocolate and be happy. :)

>:)
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Mosser Roth 85% dark from Aldi

Green and Black 85%

Ghirardelli Cabernet Matinee
  • brockbennett1981
    Options
    Losts of new choices
  • mls100771
    mls100771 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hershey's Special Dark 100% Cacao! Throw a tablespoon of that into a protein shake! You'll thank me!
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Lindt's dark chocolate truffle balls... yum. Also, Falize Mint Dark chocolate and Falize 74% cacao dark chocolate is very good and good price.
  • 89Madeline
    89Madeline Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Lindt 85% or 99%. But I also love Tony Chocolonely milk chocolate with caramel and sea salt. But that one is not as much of a 'healthy chocolate' option as Lindt is.
  • flrancho
    flrancho Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Ghirardeli
  • Druidor
    Druidor Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Envy you all, cannot eat chocolate as I have a reaction to coco
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    My favorite so far is Godiva's Sea Salt. There are discernable grains of salt that I love.

I like the Lindt chili, but wish it had a bit more chili punch.
  • brockbennett1981
    Options
    Lindt 85% or 99%. But I also love Tony Chocolonely milk chocolate with caramel and sea salt. But that one is not as much of a 'healthy chocolate' option as Lindt is.

The not so healthy one sounds good