Do guys still like girls that look like this?

Options

Replies

• Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I dig curvy women... :smile:
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    they're fat..

You're not allowed to say that!!! bad word!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    This is something that bothers me a little. Aside from the girl in the bathing suit by the lifeguard shack, I am hoping that these are all shopped.

I mean if they're not, that's great- but a lot of these imply-- perhaps even THROUGH the Photoshop process- that men expect this massively curvy woman who is still toned like a size 2.

If someone is curvy, I doubt they'd have super flat abs, no cellulite and perfect proportion everywhere except the hips. And even the hips-- come on, no one has hips that look like that.

This isn't real. Even if these weren't shopped--which most of them undoubtedly were-- this isn't what curvy usually looks like. Sometimes curvy has some cellulite. Sometimes curvy has a poof above the belly button. Hell, sometimes skinny even has that. I think REAL is better than skinny and better than curvy.

I agree with this poster. I think curvy women can be just as beautiful as skinny women. I think there are a lot of women out there that are much more beautiful than they think and part of the problem is they see photos that are photoshopped and then tear themselves down for things that everyone has. I'm sure there are stretch marks and cellulite and I doubt the tummys are as flat in real life or that their curves are as smooth. I agree that real is much better than anything photo-shopped.

That being said, yes, there are plenty of guys out there that like girls like that. I'm curvy and not nearly as attractive in the body as these girls and believe you me, I have absolutely NO problem attracting male attention. lol.
    Sing it sister!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I think some guys do and others don't.

I agree with the comments about the photoshopping presenting an unrealistic and unachievable image.

The women all look beautiful to me, despite whatever photoshopping went on.

Right. It all comes down to personal preference.

Nope. All men have one type and one type only. And thats not these girls. They're fat.

OP, if you look like these girls, better start using the stairmaster. Don't lift weights though, they will make you bulky.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Do guys still like girls that look like this?

Hellz yeah.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    they're fat..

whoa....

popcorn-it-crowd-o_zpsc56f18c1.gif

Omg... I love you for this...

:wink:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Who cares?
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    post-21315-Ill-be-in-my-bunk-gif-lt2V.gif

Cobb images? This is why we're friends, cap'n.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    None of them exist... they are all photoshopped like crazy.

^^This^^ So unsure why we'd want to promote the impossible or unreal. Perfect abs but a large bottom - no visable cellulite, just perfect... what is this supposed to imply? Just another version of a supermodel on a cover photoshopped to promote impossible bodies. *Dislike*

tumblr_m0cdbrqqfb1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Realist

• Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    a6c7186b78937c45e4be300a95609c52.jpg

Looks legit.

Hey! You guys want to check out my abs?

tumblr_mnofphU2nK1stg2v3o1_500.jpg

LMAO!!!!! Omg I think I just peed a little. You win the thread.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    not a guy, but I'm not dead...I think they are beautiful, but they wouldn't attract me sexually...which is the point of this thread yes?

this is what I like..

th?id=H.4615939850177056&pid=1.7&w=159&h=179&c=7&rs=1

PS: could be that this attracts me because this is what I aspire to...that is Christmas Abbott btw.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Can we someday get past this myth that guys only like women that look a certain way? Everyone is somebody's type. If you're a 600# woman with buck teeth, an artificial limb, and a hunchback, I guarantee there's a guy out there who thinks you're sexy without the slightest trace of irony.
  • toridehaven
    Options
    Geez lot's of negativity here. I think they are not only gorgeous but brave too. I want to be that comfortable in my skin someday...skinny or not. Who cares if it was photoshopped, if they were all thin victoria secrets models would this even be an issue? anyway, thanks for the pics they are inspiring to me!
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Oh great, yet another thread intended to validate the attractiveness of curvy women, which inevitably leads to comments denigrating thin women! Well done, OP.

This^^^^^ Curvy can be beautiful, but thin can also be beautiful. My husband's a butt man, and I happen to have a booty so Im cool with the fact that I have 'no boobs' ..
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Oh great, yet another thread intended to validate the attractiveness of curvy women, which inevitably leads to comments denigrating thin women! Well done, OP.

Thank you and I'm a fatty! Also what if it was one's goal to look like these women, and you exercised and did squats till the cows came home and your hips and booty are small, and your breasts are meant to be small what does that mean? Did one fail at the goal because nature determined you would look differently?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Geez lot's of negativity here. I think they are not only gorgeous but brave too. I want to be that comfortable in my skin someday...skinny or not. Who cares if it was photoshopped, if they were all thin victoria secrets models would this even be an issue? anyway, thanks for the pics they are inspiring to me!

why cant you be comfortable now?
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

:wink:
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I'd do 'em.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    What about girls like this?
    article-1243029-07D9FE65000005DC-562_235x247.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Just like almost everyone else said, I find this to be a silly question. Why would guys not still like girls like this? Some guys do (why would that change) and other guys are not interested, and that does not mean they think anything negative or wrong about the women, they just have a different type that they are attracted to. In life, not every guy (or girl) is going to be attracted to you or to me or to your neighbor or best friend or the mom of your daughters best friend or to your cousin's best friend. No one needs every person to be attracted to them. There are people that are attracted to all different type of bodies and women (and men). That way everyone gets to be adored by the one that they love.
This discussion has been closed.