How to get back on track after a bad few days

Options
The past 4 days I have been over my calorie goal by 300 calories. I know its not much but after being under my goals for the last 70 days I feel prior to this. I feel guilty and like I'm going downhill.
Andy advice would be appreciated :) xx

Replies

• tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Just remember you're in it to win it you doing a great job keep up the good work and continue to do what you doing steady exercise eat right and you'll get to your goal
  • cbad1969
    cbad1969 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    We all have our bad days. Move on. You can't change it, just learn from it. Up your cardio to adjust to your caloric intake

C
  • Mustang6145
    Mustang6145 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life
  • kayakqueen53
    kayakqueen53 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I had a bad day, too, this week. I probably was 200 calories over what I should be eating. Today, I actually ate out at a restaurant. My friend, who isn't eating wheat, and I agreed upon a local Asian fusion restaurant. She got halibut in a black bean sauce with brown rice and a slaw that had a very light dressing on it. I got chicken with a ginger sauce, brown rice, and extra steamed veggies. I only ate half of the chicken and rice. I ate my veggies. We had lunch kind of late, so I skipped my afternoon snack. For dinner I was right back on the program, though. For dessert, I only had 1 of the 3 chocolate sandwich cookies.

Tomorrow it's back on track 100% and lots of water. It is pouring down rain here, so I may hit the treadmill some unless the weather clears a bit. I know I won't melt in the rain. But there was hail as well as lightening and thunder today. Indoors may be the best bet.