Dear MFP

Options
MyChocolateDiet
MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
Dear MFP:

I am so sick of seeing this girl on my sidebar.

I don't look like that anymore, and I haven't done that to my tummy in a long LONG time, can we get rid of her?

Thanks.

--MCD :tongue:

Replies

• bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP:

I don't look like that anymore, and I haven't done that to my tummy in a long LONG time, can we get rid of her?

Thanks.

I couldn't even figure out what you were talking about. Because I have this:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    equally hate that pic!
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    true!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    aaaaaaaaaaaand another one.

• dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    derp
  • dirtnap63
    Options
    double derp
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    double derp

inorite, I can't make it show the whole gif. it's a long one. I guess i'm not as good at handling long ones as I thought?
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    What chick in the sidebar?
  • weevil66
    Options
    double derp

inorite, I can't make it show the whole gif. it's a long one. I guess i'm not as good at handling long ones as I thought?

eeeerrrrrrr......heheheh. MyChocolateDiet cannot handle the long ones.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    What chick in the sidebar?

Is it an ad? I don't see ads :)
  • dirtnap63
    Options
    I was trying to post the ad for a gastric sleeve that I've had ever since I googled gastric sleeve a week ago. At about 12.5% BF I think a gastric sleeve might be a bit drastic for me. Anyway, I haven't a clue how to post it so I'll use a thousand words instead of a picture.
  • gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    But I'd like to meet the girl holding the banana. Looks like she gots some skills!!

:laugh:
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP:

Thanks.

Lmao me too
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    What's the sidebar picture? Guess I'm just not cool enough to see the ads.
  • weevil66
    Options
    I was trying to post the ad for a gastric sleeve that I've had ever since I googled gastric sleeve a week ago. At about 12.5% BF I think a gastric sleeve might be a bit drastic for me. Anyway, I haven't a clue how to post it so I'll use a thousand words instead of a picture.

You have about 975 or so words to go.
  • Skye_NS
    Skye_NS Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the ads that you see on the sidebar and the top are based on browsing data, so if you have been doing a lot of research on health/fitness/diets than you will be more likely see this type of ad. Right now my ads are Sears (just bought a new swimsuit) and fitbit (researching fitbit flex vs polar ft7). Try clearing out your cookies and/or browsing history.
  • dirtnap63
    Options

Figuratively speaking of course. I may not lead an exciting life but I do have better things to do than wax poetic about gastric sleeves.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Figuratively speaking of course. I may not lead an exciting life but I do have better things to do than wax poetic about gastric sleeves.

oh you just right click on it and then pull down to "copy URL" and then you come in here and paste it and then write these things around it. in front of it, andin the back.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    But I'd like to meet the girl holding the banana. Looks like she gots some skills!!

:laugh:

yeah really if it were just the banana all day every day, i'd be happy.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    No ads here. I use Firefox with adblocker. Its really nice. Except it blocks out the T&A ads :sad: :grumble: