Juice Plus Shakes

Options
So I've been doing the Juice Plus Shake Diet for 5 days and I am down 4 pounds! I am not hungry in between meals and I love the flavor!!! Win, win! Anyone else done this? I am curious about other people's results!

Replies

• donnalagdon84
    donnalagdon84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it soon! I'm looking forward to seeing some good results. I need to do the 2 week detox first but I don't have the allowed food list
  • PaigeArmfield
    PaigeArmfield Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love my shakes!!
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it soon! I'm looking forward to seeing some good results. I need to do the 2 week detox first but I don't have the allowed food list

Don't waste your money! Your body's organs serve the purpose of detoxing and eating at a calorie deficit is all you need to lose weight!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    this again? Please stop doing these 'juice cleanses' and shakes. You don't need them. they won't work long-term and your body doesn't need them. Learn to eat in moderation and you will be successful for life.

What will you do when you are tired of drinking shakes and juices every day?

Also read this:http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1159755
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    No.
  • defatify
    defatify Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I wrote a haiku about cleanses and shakes!

NO NO NO NO NO
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
    NO NO NO NO NO
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Another MLM scheme
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Wetcoaster wrote: »
    Another MLM scheme
    ... Scam

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Get out before you lose too much money. It's a scam. They tell you that you'll make money selling it, but you won't. They'll make money selling it to you.

They're losers, liars and scam artists. Run away as fast as you can.
  • KaneNLN
    KaneNLN Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The reason you are losing weight with juice plus is because you are excessively starving yourself, they contain laxatives and they promote the hashtag #nofoodneeded on their twitter, that's disgusting.. it's not your fault you just lack knowledge and you have probably seen it branded by a celeb who was paid to promote the juice plus and they never even used it.

Please stop what you're doing and learn to flexible diet, what happens when you come off juice plus? You haven't learnt how to lose weight you just crash diet and go back onto normal eating and put weight back on, learn to eat healthily, track your macros, ask here for help and support.

Stop paying companies who promote eating disorders and unhealthy habits to people to starve you!