How stupid do you have to be ...

Options
2»

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    "An admitted heroin addict with tattoos covering much of his face and head was charged Friday with three counts of attempted murder for allegedly firing at cops in an Alaska hotel room"

"Jason Barnum carried out a string of burglaries and auto thefts to pay for his addiction to heroin. As Anchorage cops closed in on him and two alleged accomplices on Thursday at the Merrill Field Inn, he used a stolen handgun to shoot at police, grazing one in the back, according to authorities. "

He has a lot more problems then the tattoos on his face
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    The tattoos came first, jumpsuit second. Yes, I do agree that he made more stupid decisions than just the tattoos, but .... would any woman really want to wake up to this?
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    CupcakesAndRazorblades Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    The tattoos came first, jumpsuit second. Yes, I do agree that he made more stupid decisions than just the tattoos, but .... would any woman really want to wake up to this?

would bang(well if you wasn't trying to kill people and all)
  • bonitabradley
    bonitabradley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Exactly!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Judge: "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, welcome to..."

Jury: "GUILTY! Can we leave now?".

This is what happens when tattoos are so mainstream that it's no longer shocking enough to have a full sleeve or a snake creeping up your neck or whatever. At least he'll fit right in at prison.
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I bet his prison wife loves his tats. :laugh:

I'm going to go ahead and say that he proabably is the prison wife.
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    this guy is clearly a winner in life :-/