no weight loss

Options
Its bee 3 days well day 3 today i havnt seen no weight loss when do it start. I dont even feel like exercising now. Seems pointless

Replies

• cassie858
    cassie858 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    3 days? Healthy weight loss is recommend at about 1-2 lbs per week. If you do lose more than that, especially in only 3 days, its unlikely to be fat that you are losing anyway, and more likely to be water or even muscle.

Weight loss isnt instant, its all about stopping bad food choices and enveloping a new healthy lifestyle, enjoy a healthier you, and try to stay happy and motivated. Write down your measurements each week, you will gradually start to see results.
  • cortney876
    cortney876 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I goit to go buy a measuring tape. I can fee slim and then go step on that scale and kills all the joy i was feeling
  • cortney876
    Options
    What do you think of veggie straws. Im a chip eater so i thought that would be better than me eating the real chips. Or is it not healthy just have name veggie
  • tdatsenko
    tdatsenko Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Three days isn't enough time to see much of anything even with water weight. I only weigh myself once a week.
  • tdatsenko
    tdatsenko Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    cortney876 wrote: »
    What do you think of veggie straws. Im a chip eater so i thought that would be better than me eating the real chips. Or is it not healthy just have name veggie
    They're deep fried veggies though....

I'm not going to tell you not to eat them, but make sure to keep your calories on point.
  • cortney876
    Options
    Are you serious deep fried gosh do anything to sell to people veggie straws less fat but then u gone fry it!!!