28 weeks pregnant

Hi!

I'm on here because I'd love some support to hold me accountable. I'm 28 weeks pregnant and due August 9th, so obviously I am not trying to lose weight at this time.

My main goals are: go on a walk several times a week, cut out excessive added sugar (I have let myself eat way too much candy/cake/ice cream), and eat whole, natural foods.

Thus far in my pregnancy I've only gained 3 pounds (thankfully!!). However, I was overweight when I became pregnant, so my bad habits carried over...theyre not new.

In general, I'd say 70% of my day I really do a good job. But take last night, for example. My husband wanted nachos for dinner...and I made sure to tell him to bring me back something sweet as he left for the store. So he brought me Twislers and Good and Plenty. On top of too many chips I then had too much candy. Normally we try and meal plan, but weekends seem to get the better of us when we need to grocery shop.

Looking forward to talking with people who are looking for encouragement and a nutrition and a nutrition buddy!