I just want friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• Patsalmer
    Patsalmer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me, need the friends as well as the motivation!!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Samm471 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me aswell :)

Request sent
  • My_Butt
    Options
    Add me, I love having friends :)

Request sent
  • Daveysgirl2014
    Daveysgirl2014 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi All:
    My name is Nikki. I just started this a few days ago. Was thinking about doing Weight Watchers as i have been KILLING myself three times a week in my home gym and not really seeing much result. A co-worker told me about this site and said that it is free so i thought I would give it a try. I'm well aware that the problem is my eating. I have a very supportive husband who compliments me daily, supports me in everything I do, and loves me at any size but I am depressed evertime I look in the mirror. I am 41 years old, 5 ft tall, and 147 lbs (mostly belly). My goal weight is 125 lbs. So far I am having a hard time. Please don't judge but my husband and I enjoy drinking together, mostly Miller Lite. I made a rule for myself to only drink on Wednesdays and the weekends and I work out on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. I was so frustrated last night because we were kid free (a rare occurrence as we have a 5 and 6 year old). We went to Red Lobster and I had to really watch it. Actually ended up going over after my second glass of wine and went to bed feeling guilty. Woke up this morning with a slight headache due to drinking and not eating enough. Could really use some support. Thank you.
  • cbad1969
    cbad1969 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... I'm a no excuse fella
  • My_Butt
    Options
    Hi All:
    My name is Nikki. I just started this a few days ago. Was thinking about doing Weight Watchers as i have been KILLING myself three times a week in my home gym and not really seeing much result. A co-worker told me about this site and said that it is free so i thought I would give it a try. I'm well aware that the problem is my eating. I have a very supportive husband who compliments me daily, supports me in everything I do, and loves me at any size but I am depressed evertime I look in the mirror. I am 41 years old, 5 ft tall, and 147 lbs (mostly belly). My goal weight is 125 lbs. So far I am having a hard time. Please don't judge but my husband and I enjoy drinking together, mostly Miller Lite. I made a rule for myself to only drink on Wednesdays and the weekends and I work out on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. I was so frustrated last night because we were kid free (a rare occurrence as we have a 5 and 6 year old). We went to Red Lobster and I had to really watch it. Actually ended up going over after my second glass of wine and went to bed feeling guilty. Woke up this morning with a slight headache due to drinking and not eating enough. Could really use some support. Thank you.

Do what I do and log the foods I want first. If you plan on having beer Wednesdays, Tuesday evening, or Wednesday morning, log the beer, and then adjust your calories for the rest of your meals accordingly. I find preloging helped so much.
  • My_Butt
    Options
    cbad1969 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me.... I'm a no excuse fella

Sending a request
  • julieannharley
    julieannharley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - I'm always looking for friends and motivation :)
  • My_Butt
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - I'm always looking for friends and motivation :)

Sending request
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Daveysgirl2014
    Daveysgirl2014 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So I'm realizing that I need to start paying attention to brand names so I can get a more accurate reading when I log in my food.
  • My_Butt
    Options
    So I'm realizing that I need to start paying attention to brand names so I can get a more accurate reading when I log in my food.

If its not already listed, I just make a new entry. I go to calorieking.com to get information on foods that are fresh.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've got some good results so far! Nice work. :)