NO MORE MAN BOOBS!

Options
I run for about 20~30 minutes a day (walking is added in when I need a break) at least 5 days a week, and I try to workout as many days a week if time permits (cardio takes precedence). And in that span there are a couple chest/tricep workout days. Is this a sufficient means to get these embarrassing water balloons off my chest?

Replies

• Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    As you probably know the moobs are one place where your body is storing fat. As you watch your diet, exercise and lose weight they will get smaller.

As for the resistance work, I'd concentrate on push ups and dips (compound exercises) for that particular area. However, don't ignore your back and legs.

Best of luck.
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    As long as your eating in a calorie deficit and losing fat, you will lose the fat on your man boobs as well. The exercise/cardio just helps accelerate with the loss process by increasing the calorie deficit. You can do all that exercise but if your not eating less calories than you use you wont lose fat to see a difference.
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Reiterating, diet is crucial for weight loss. Lose the weight and you will lose the moobs.
    tbridges8 wrote: »
    I try to workout as many days a week if time permits (cardio takes precedence). And in that span there are a couple chest/tricep workout days.
    Do you have a resistance training routine or are you doing a few chest/tricep exercises? Resistance training can help preserve lean mass.

• PopeyeCT
    PopeyeCT Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    betuel75 wrote: »
    As long as your eating in a calorie deficit and losing fat, you will lose the fat on your man boobs as well. The exercise/cardio just helps accelerate with the loss process by increasing the calorie deficit. You can do all that exercise but if your not eating less calories than you use you wont lose fat to see a difference.

This
  • colors_fade
    colors_fade Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    The calorie deficit is all that matters for taking the fat off your body.

Now, you're going to look better after the fat is gone if you've done strength training. Lift heavy bro. Hit the olympic bar 3x per week. I'd recommend stronglifts 5x5.

By the time your fat comes off, you'll look good.
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit will help. Lift heavy.

They will go away.