• SoDarling
    SoDarling Posts: 11 Member
    Adding all of you :)
  • TheSurge0n
    TheSurge0n Posts: 113 Member
    Keep up guys
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    I love to.support and motivate people,but I can never find a friend to do the same for me..hoping someone on MFP is willing to:) i want and need to lose aleast 100lbs. I'm at my heaviest I have ever been and it's making me more depressed everyday! But today I took charge! Feel free to add me if u want support and motivation! ♡happy monday
  • cricket_1_2
    cricket_1_2 Posts: 3 Member
    I am out of shape and could use some motivation!
  • bexi97
    bexi97 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me just started and could really do with some motivation. Also here to help anyone
  • GonnaCrackIt
    GonnaCrackIt Posts: 14 Member
    Pls add me too as seriously lacking motivation atm x
  • TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    SoDarling wrote: »
    Hey dolls, leave a comment and go ahead and hit that friend button so we can help each other out. It's easier with a fitness flock!

I could always use more friends! Invite sent!
  • greedygob
    greedygob Posts: 12 Member
    Me too... seriously lacking in motivation
  • angela_simons
    angela_simons Posts: 6 Member
    I would love some followers. I am looking to lose 30lbs overall, but my real goal is healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle. I had been on the right track, and down 12 lbs in oct but took a fall and severly sprained my ankle in three places. Since then it has been down a rabbit hole, per say, with eating crappy because I couldn't get around, to gaining a bit of weight and feeling aweful so eating worse, and the cycle continues. I am still working on rehab with the ankle, can do a little cardio but my job is on it all the time so by the time I am done I am so sore I don't know what to do. This is the biggest I have ever been, and no I don't have a tone to lose overall, I am finding it really hard to get started and stay focused.
  • mrsbutla
    mrsbutla Posts: 18 Member
    Looking for more friends too . So please add me . Thank you please !
  • iamhitomi
    iamhitomi Posts: 1 Member
    Definitely in need of some motivational friends!! My lifestyle changed and I put on too much weight, but I have a hard time eating right and exercising. Some friends would be wonderful :) I'd love to help motivate, too!!
  • DSpada
    DSpada Posts: 39 Member
    Please add me too. I'm right there with you and could definitely use support!
  • adoreme214
    adoreme214 Posts: 50 Member
    I've been on MFP for 4 yrs. now extremely off and on. Used it once when I was on Jillian Michaels program and lost 20 lbs. in 2013. I've gained it back and am super struggling to get it going again. I've got over 100 lbs to lose. I make excuses to not exercise (yes, I have time to do it) and I don't eat clean (lazy = fast foodie). I just need some accountability until I develop some new "good' habits and eventually I will have my lifestyle change. If anyone can relate, friend me. Thanks!
  • SoDarling
    SoDarling Posts: 11 Member
    ^^^ add add add!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    this is a great thread, thank you everyone.. It is easier getting support even if it is online. We can all do this !
  • FullofGrace54
    FullofGrace54 Posts: 9 Member
    I need some friends to help hold me accountable. I tried and I can't do it alone. :( So if anyone wants to friend me feel welcome and I will be an encourager for you too!
  • FullofGrace54
    I need some friends to help hold me accountable. I tried and I can't do it alone. :( So if anyone wants to friend me feel welcome and I will be an encourager for you too!
  • FullofGrace54
  • FullofGrace54
    edited May 2015
    I am doing weight watchers on my own so I will be counting points not calories, but I will log in and track exercise and weight each day.