Toning up, loosing belly fat and diet ideas

Options
Zhara9
Zhara9 Posts: 6 Member
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to loose around 2-3kgs to look better in a bikini this summer.
Keen to pack my diet full of mood boosting nutrients.

Be fab to get inspiration from people with similar goals.

Replies

• greymackuk
    greymackuk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose a bit around the tummy not to fit into a bikini mind, I may get some odd looks :)
  • wolfchild14
    wolfchild14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have been trying to get rid of that persistent belly fat. It's harder to get rid of, then to acquire. But it's a journey right?
  • eford478
    eford478 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been Hammering the ab workouts hard! 6 months after having my baby and only 3 months till I need to be bikini ready! Supper motivated at the moment! Hopefully it lasts!
  • Mr_Bad_MoFo
    Mr_Bad_MoFo Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm also working on toning up , getting ripped and in shape again. I started P90X three days ago been hitting ab ripper x hard. It is brutal. It's been about two years since I broke my heel. Time to get back at it and eat healthy, cook healthy and drink healthy. Any cooking ideas would be great I don't mind cooking at all and I love to try new healthy good tasting recipes. Thanks in advance!
  • Zhara9
    Zhara9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    eford478 wrote: »
    I've been Hammering the ab workouts hard! 6 months after having my baby and only 3 months till I need to be bikini ready! Supper motivated at the moment! Hopefully it lasts!
    I'm sure it will