Help!! Amusement park + heat= no eating

Options
Not sure what to do now. We spent all day at Hersheypark and didn't eat because it was hot. I had low fat cottage cheese with fresh blueberries and strawberries and a slice of 100% whole wheat toast with a tablespoon of pure raw honey before we left. I drank tons of water because it was so hot today which is why I don't think I was hungry. I walked 5 broken up miles around the park which I didn't log into MFP because it wasn't a steady walk. I still have almost 1,000 calories left. How do I handle this? I am kind of hungry so I was planning on eating a cucumber with greek yogurt dip and scrambling an egg for added protein. Can I just leave the rest of my calories? I don't want to feel like I'm starving tomorrow. Any advice??

Replies

• macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Have a snack or two. Be prepared to feel hungry tomorrow. It's not the end of the world to be under your calories (or over) on rare occasion.

I recently finished a half marathon and on the days I would do a long run (6-9 miles), I often didn't eat a whole lot that day. I would be super hungry the next day and/or throughout the week, though, so it all evened out.

Do you feel dizzy or lightheaded or otherwise unwell? If not, don't worry about it. Really! Just don't do this sort of thing every single week. :) Maybe try to eat a little more next time you're out and about. Even a little nibble here and there.

~Lyssa
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    If you're hungry, you could eat something higher in calories than what you had planned. However, being over or under one day won't make or break you.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Have a bigger day tomorrow. It will all even out.