WEIGHT WATCHERS

Options
Is there anyone out there doing WW?

I am fairly new to it and still learning. I read online today that 1 point equals 35-45 calories. Do I multiply my points by 35 or 45? That's a big gap there.

If anyone is doing WW and is willing to help me, please add/message me! Thanks so much!

-DLS

Replies

• akindc
    akindc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone out there doing WW?

I am fairly new to it and still learning. I read online today that 1 point equals 35-45 calories. Do I multiply my points by 35 or 45? That's a big gap there.

If anyone is doing WW and is willing to help me, please add/message me! Thanks so much!

-DLS

I was on SparkPeople and then WW for a while, but then decided it wasn't worth the cost, quite honestly. MFP will do everything WW does, unless you're looking for the extra support from meetings. I only did the online version. Too expensive for what it is.
  • lovingmyreflection
    Options
    I'm doing WW now, and they provide you with the number of points that everything is worth, and they also provide you with a points calculator incase it isnt in their data base. For example, 3 oz of grilled chicken breast is 3 points. The number of points you get a day is based upon your height and weight. Most fruits and veggies are 0 points
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I used to be on WW but after MFP decided I would never waste my money again. I believe others have posted about an app that will calculate that for you. I hope someone will post some help. Good luck.