Danger!!!

Options
That too large underwear with loose shorts while carrying a coffee in each hand is potential public nudity!!!

Almost had to drop one! :#

Replies

• LuckyPolarBear
    LuckyPolarBear Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oops, tried to post this on the thread "what nobody tells you about losing weight."
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That happened to me when I was changing a light bulb in the kitchen. Good thing the drapes were pulled in front of the sliding glass door...My mom got a big laugh out of that one.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Is that a frenchie in your pic op?
  • LuckyPolarBear
    Options
    She's actually a pug, my Ms. Coco Puff!
  • Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Love the dog!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Oops! Glad you were okay :-)
  • rdlewis123
    rdlewis123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    OK--after I had lost 50 pounds I found myself "tucking" my underwear into my pants. Needless to say, I had to buy new several sizes smaller! I can only imagine the look of bunching on my butt :s
  • LuckyPolarBear
    Options
    Lol, I am having a heck of a time replacing everything but socks every couple months on a limited budget, thank god for thrift stores! I never thought in a billion years I'd have the ability to lose 105 lbs (so far)!
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    LOL I can so picture that. Last night at the dojo, the yoga pants I wear under my hakama* kept trying to fall off. It was really distracting...I was just glad they stayed up when I took the hakama off.

*hakama is a piece of Japanese clothing that is worn in some martial arts as a part of the uniform. It is essentially a divided skirt and historically was worn by samurai for riding horses.
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    DANGER WILL ROBINSON!! DANGER!!!

tumblr_lwxyjgdBmZ1qlo1lto1_400.gif
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You can always go commando
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,753 Member
    Options
    Lol, I am having a heck of a time replacing everything but socks every couple months on a limited budget, thank god for thrift stores! I never thought in a billion years I'd have the ability to lose 105 lbs (so far)!

Great results. Be happy to have the wardrobe problems that come along with that much success.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I lost the bottom of my swim suit in at a water aerobics class once, thank god for the water and the fact that the class was all women!
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    latest?cb=20140330023555
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    She's actually a pug, my Ms. Coco Puff!

She's cute! The reason I asked is because she looks like my frenchie
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I mooned my neighbors walking up my steps with groceries! It was awful.... lol
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Ooh! I've got one! Try wearing a now too-loose sports bra in a Zumba class. One boob broke free so my chest looked like this:
    dice-2-md.png
    Lots of mirrors all around, so no escaping notice.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!