Zaggora Hot Pants?

Options
Anyone heard of or tried the Zaggora Hot Pants?

Looks like they purposely keep you warmer/hotter during a workout to burn more calories. Am I the only one who think that sounds odd? Their tag line is "Get hot and slim with hotpants"

Replies

• redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    It makes you sweat more which in theory would help you lose more weight while simultaneously dehydrating you... Sounds gross to me honestly. I sweat enough when I work out, I don't need any help in that area.
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I tried them because I don't really sweat very much. They worked in that sense but they get heavy and uncomfortable if you work out for too long. Now I just use them when I visit the east coast in winter. They're better than thermal underwear for keeping me warm. :laugh:
  • snowmoon13
    snowmoon13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    another gimmick to make you part with your money..

useless...
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Sweating more =/= greater calorie burn.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Also probably means you have to replace them sooner, as they'll start to stink, no matter how many times you wash them.

Yuck.
  • ImtheOnethatsCool
    ImtheOnethatsCool Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    gimmick.

And yuck - it does not sound pleasant at all.
  • InspiredSAM
    InspiredSAM Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I tried them because I don't really sweat very much. They worked in that sense but they get heavy and uncomfortable if you work out for too long. Now I just use them when I visit the east coast in winter. They're better than thermal underwear for keeping me warm. :laugh:

LOVE this idea. Maybe they would be good pants to hang out in at home in the winter months too!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    ridiculous things. You wouldn't burn many more calories by being hotter and sweating more, you'd just lose more water weight which would be replaced when you drink more water!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    It would likely just be water weight and you'd get it back as you re-hydrate, don't waste you money unless you're in a sport or something that requires you to cut weight.
  • Haileyattkins
    Options
    I had a pair and wasn't a fan cause i couldnt wear them for that long because they got to uncomfortable. My fav hot pants are by Macom. Super light, made my skin really soft....got the job done. A lot more comfy. Can/still wear them all day