Different calorie consumption on training/non-training days

Options
In about 4 weeks I am starting a new meal plan which involves a different calorie consumption on training/non-training days made up with a different macro intake.

Does anybody know the best way to record this in my food diary and goal settings without having to change them each day?

Replies

• arian10daddy
    arian10daddy Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    feed the goals into the diary manually...
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    MFP allows you to do this with a premium account. Otherwise, personally, I would set my goals for the non-training day and then add my count from my exercise. That's basically how this is structured to work anyway.
  • Exegi_Corpus
    Exegi_Corpus Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have my setting at bulking since i train 6 days. And I know how much lower i should stay for a cut, clean gain or on a rest day. As long as you can see your daily consumption it shouldnt really matter.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Add in exercise cals.
  • grantevans11
    grantevans11 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    The issue I still face with adding exercise calories would be that the macros would still differentiate.

I'm planning for higher protein on non-training days to aid recovery with reduced carbs, and higher carbs on training days to fuel my workout.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Ah, yea... premium or Excel is probably your best bet, then. Premium claims to be able to do this, but who knows for sure.