having a bad couple of days

2»

Replies

• brokennsanity1
    brokennsanity1 Posts: 17 Member
    Yes for sure that would be great :) my closest to me is my father most of my family is a couple hours away. My dad is very supportive.
  • Arliah
    Arliah Posts: 266 Member
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    I know how you feel.

Went food shopping that day and decided it was finally time to allow Ben and Jerry's and chips and junk back into the house and what a big mistake that was. I ate it all that day. Later that same night went to taco bell and bought tons of food for myself. Binged my butt off!

I know you didn't feel good about it, but right now that sounds plain amazing to me :P I hope you at least enjoyed it (and then got back to watching your intake again).

• michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    BFDeal wrote: »
    So what you're saying is you went to see Pitch Perfect 2 instead of Mad Max? Shame on you!

lol
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Arliah wrote: »
    I know how you feel.

Went food shopping that day and decided it was finally time to allow Ben and Jerry's and chips and junk back into the house and what a big mistake that was. I ate it all that day. Later that same night went to taco bell and bought tons of food for myself. Binged my butt off!

I know you didn't feel good about it, but right now that sounds plain amazing to me :P I hope you at least enjoyed it (and then got back to watching your intake again).

It was sooo good. You'd think I was never going to be allowed to eat these things again lol
  • Arliah
    Arliah Posts: 266 Member
    Arliah wrote: »
    I know how you feel.

It was sooo good. You'd think I was never going to be allowed to eat these things again lol
    That's how I feel sometimes when I devour chocolate or something :D