How to gain weight faster??I need help

Options
2»

Replies

• starvinkevin
    starvinkevin Posts: 331
    Options
    Yeah it is hard because you have a low natural weight point. For you honestly, you just gotta keep eating till it hurts and im not kidding - read about how people bulk up with your body type and they literally force themselves to eat till they feel like throwing up. For other posters, this isn't bad advice because there are people who just can't gain weight no matter how much they try or because of their low natural bodyweight! I wish had that problem lol.
  • hiaag89
    hiaag89 Posts: 13
    Options
    Yeah it is hard because you have a low natural weight point. For you honestly, you just gotta keep eating till it hurts and im not kidding - read about how people bulk up with your body type and they literally force themselves to eat till they feel like throwing up. For other posters, this isn't bad advice because there are people who just can't gain weight no matter how much they try or because of their low natural bodyweight! I wish had that problem lol.

• j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    eat more calories
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Cans of Spam + blocks of cheddar cheese + 200 grams of protein a day - gained 20 lbs like this in a month.
    Lol, seriously this worked for me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • rmontpetit
    rmontpetit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    gluttony is not a good choice but the difference here my be you definition of it. If you do not eat a lot, your stomach is like a muscle and may be really small and you will need to stretch it a little.
    You can watch a show i found on youtube called Super size versus super skinny. it may help you