I would like to join!
  • rockford91
    rockford91 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join <3
  • lmc8009
    lmc8009 Posts: 9,190 Member
    Options
    TEAMS ARE FULL!!!! EVERYONE REQUESTING TO JOIN TO THIS POINT HAS BEEN ADDED AND WE WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY MORE PARTICIPANTS FOR THIS ROUND.

All of you who requested to join will receive group invitations tomorrow. They can be found in your notification bell on the community page. Please feel free to accept before Monday and take some time to read through the instructions and challenges. We will be starting Monday, May 25!
  • Faithinkarma96
    Faithinkarma96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join :)
  • mparker1007
    mparker1007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • JLG1986
    JLG1986 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Looking for motivation as I am just starting a new "lifestyle diet"!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,372 Member
    Options
    I've read that the teams are full so if you have ANY drop outs, I'll be happy join, good luck with the challenge!
  • fionadost
    fionadost Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    YESSSSsss A fun motivator!! Sign me up :))
  • pamelalavine
    pamelalavine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in joining...I'm using the Medifast 5-1 Take Shape for Life program. Can I be a participant?
  • amyashipley
    amyashipley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if there is still space!
  • beccajohnson79
    beccajohnson79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    u still on this Medifast 5&1? I am no it now...lost 22 but Man..... I am so over this plan I want real food. How are u doing wiht it?
  • dhiapet
    dhiapet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am thinking of starting it next week after the holiday. I really would like a 'buddy' to stay accountable. I met someone at my daughters bday party who lost 50 lbs on it and inspired me. How long have you been on it?