Time management

Options
rgd1876
rgd1876 Posts: 4 Member
With getting up for work at 3:15am working all day getting home between, 3-5pm. Then family things when I get home. I do put on about 20,000 steps when work. Looking to do some weight training, advice as to how and when please.

Replies

• Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Strong lifts 5x5. You got to figure out how to make the time. It needs to be a priority.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    just lift for 1 hour after dinner

we all have to make time just the same. go for it bro
  • PhysicsOnIce
    PhysicsOnIce Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    we all have the same 24 hours of the day, so what you choose to do with it, is completely up to you. I'd suggest to lift right before bed if you dont have weights are home, use water bottles or your kids if they are small enough. That way you get off the computers, smartphones, etc , spend some extra time with the kiddos and prep your body for sleep. You'll find the time.
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Get some equipment to keep at home, even if right now it's just dumbells and get up 15 minutes earlier at 3am. If you've got kids, use their body weight during family time, nothing like lunges with a 5 year old strapped on your back. It's not perfect but it's a place to start until you can figure out more.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Grr, everybody already suggested "lift your kid" :D