Jawbone Up not syncing with my fitness pal

Options
My Jawbone was syncing with my fitness pal for a few days but now it's stopped. It's still recording steps just not logging them on my fitness pal. Anyone have any helpful hints?

Replies

• vintermfp
    vintermfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My Jawbone was syncing with my fitness pal for a few days but now it's stopped. It's still recording steps just not logging them on my fitness pal. Anyone have any helpful hints?

I'm afraid not - since I have exactly the same problem for the last few days :-( extremely annoying since a hard workout won't allow me to have an extra protein shake...
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
  • ps4db
    ps4db Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Its working right now ! MFP just synced all my UP steps till yesterday ..still to push in today's steps though ... the bug on MFP app is still there : shows UP as 'Connect' and if you click on it, takes you to the UP shopping cart ..fingers crossed ...all the steps will be in soon. Cheers !
  • Spike_G
    Spike_G Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    ps4db wrote: »
    ...the bug on MFP app is still there : shows UP as 'Connect' and if you click on it, takes you to the UP shopping cart ...

That's another known unrelated bug (in case you weren't aware) you can only connect the Jawbone from the app tab on the MFP website.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    ismg68 wrote: »
    ps4db wrote: »
    ...the bug on MFP app is still there : shows UP as 'Connect' and if you click on it, takes you to the UP shopping cart ...

That's another known unrelated bug (in case you weren't aware) you can only connect the Jawbone from the app tab on the MFP website.

^This. Connect your accounts at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps/show/97
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    This is getting really frustrating, it's so patchy with what and when it chooses to sync. My food diary is communicating with Jawbone, but my exercise isn't being transferred into MFP. It's annoying that it works one way but not the other. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting, and it's still not working.
  • kmcclintock80
    kmcclintock80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine finally seems to be working again. The last few days the day before would site show up. Now today it seems to be keeping track through the day. Fingers crossed it's fixed.
  • XFoilMasterX
    XFoilMasterX Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you have your steps setting in MFP set to, but I was having the same problem and I checked and MFP was trying to collect my step data through an app I didn't have anymore, not my jawbone! Changed where it was getting the info from and synced right away. I would just give it a check and make sure it's set up correctly. :)
  • itsnota400
    itsnota400 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem after downloading the latest jawbone update yesterday. Today my steps are going to mfp OK but my mfp logged food is not showing up in the up app. Think there was a problem with the latest update. I have uninstalled both apps, cleared cache, reinstalled and re paired to no avail.
  • jinjudee
    jinjudee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. I've logged my breakfast and lunch into MFP which are showing on UP app but I just went for a 30 minute walk before lunch and whilst it's showing 5000+ steps on UP, MFP is showing nothing
  • junjihee
    junjihee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same problem here. MFP and UP are no longer communicating as of this morning.
  • kmweeks
    kmweeks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same! My UP steps are showing up in MFP, but the food I've logged isn't showing up in the Jawbone app. I downloaded the UP update 3 days ago and today is the first time I've had an issue
  • MicheleBButton
    MicheleBButton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. Neither my food nor steps nor workouts are syncing. Only twice has the weight in MyFitnessPal updated my UP. I've had the UP Move for a week. This is disappointing. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling both apps on my phone. I've done a soft reset by removing the battery. Nothing seems to make the sync work. I really love the look and consolidation of UP capture and reporting. But food tracking can be a little tricky to view and edit. Almost there. More robust than FitBit app.

And it is discouraging that in the week I've had the UP Move it has "frozen" twice. Looked like it was on; it just stopped counting steps. (Major disappointment when I did a three hour, butt burner hike). My FitBit One was simple but very dependable. Step counts were always on and it considered elevation changes. It died finally after I ran it through the wash too many times.

Even though I like the UP reporting better, it doesn't really matter if the stupid device freezes and doesn't sync!
  • amhill62
    amhill62 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, rebooted phone all to no avail, reconnected apps and steps registered in mfp but food not registered in up app :neutral: was really getting on with this getting fitter, monitoring sleep and nutrition, so disappointed it's no longer syncing the two apps
  • lba0411
    lba0411 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This sucks! I had a kick *kitten* day today. Was looking forward to seeing my calorie deficit. At least I know I am not alone.
  • Aushiker
    Aushiker Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Google Fit is also not synchronising for me along with Jawborne UP. Looks like a MFP problem.
  • Aushiker
    Aushiker Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I raised this with MFP on Twitter and the advice was to contact them via https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new. I suggest everyone having a problem to do the same so we can get this fixed.
  • jjchantel
    jjchantel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here! Activity and steps were synced to mfp fine yesterday morning-afternoon, and mfp diary was synced to up app. Today, mfp is syncing my activity, but up app isn't syncing my diary. Very annoying!
    (Using droid turbo 2, latest version of lollipop)
  • lawunmilee
    lawunmilee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, UP app is not syncing to my MFP food log all day but my MFP syncs with my Jawbone steps. It was all working fine until this morning. Any solutions to get UP app to sync MFP food long?
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    lawunmilee wrote: »
    Hello, UP app is not syncing to my MFP food log all day but my MFP syncs with my Jawbone steps. It was all working fine until this morning. Any solutions to get UP app to sync MFP food long?[/quote

I' ve been having the same problem since yesterday morning!! been logging food into MFP but it' s not showing in the up app!! only my steps are showing, tried disconnecting and reconnecting but still no joy. Starting to annoy me now lol