hi i need help. .ive hit rock bottom and heading fast back to 100kg

Options
I have been here before ...everytime i lose weight i lose motivation and it comes back on ...i need help to keep me on the straight and narrow.... :(

Replies

• misssharron_
    misssharron_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello , I know exactly how you feel I remember when I first started to exercise and eat healthy once I shed some weight off I just stopped simply because I lacked the motivation to continue, only to put it back on and I just felt so crap. I've been using for the past 2 months juice plus whole food complete shakes and nutritional capsules and that alone has given me the motivation to start back up because I've been able to make small consistent changes to my diet that has led me to want to start working out again and keep focused. Personally I have found great support from my juice plus distributor. Who I have regular contact with and keeps me on track. Don't give up because hitting rock bottom means the only is up
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Any ideas re: what would work for you? For me, focusing on the routine instead of on the results helps. In other words, I only feel accomplished if I'm doing what I'm supposed to do...not necessarily if the weight goes up or down. The end results, is of course, that my weight goes down or is maintained so long as I am steady in my program and accountable. Figure out something like that that might work for you and give it a shot! You can do it! :smile: